Brick Works Academy Teaching Team
Are you interested in joining our summer team? Do you have the necessary Geeky interests? When working with children do you get down onto the floor and fully engaged in teaching through play?
Brick Works Academy™ is a fun place to work, we have an insane number of toys! We are looking for Teachers to lead and support our summer camps in Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph. Teachers you will never work in a better funded classroom again.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate Teachers. Have you completed your teaching degree or ECE certificate and looking for more experience for your CV. Your classroom management and lesson planning skills are highly valued at Brick Works Academy. We will provide tech training on the lego robotics technology.
- Student Teachers. Are you pursuing your teaching degree and going back to school this fall? We want to hear from you too. We will provide tech training on the lego robotics technology.
- Geeky Post Secondary Students. Are you a College or University student with exceptional tech skills and an interest in working with children? Have your parents told you all your Minecraft gaming was a waste of time? We want your expertise to help round out our camps.
- Highschool Students. Are you in Grade 11 or 12, do you have mad Minecraft, Manga Art, Lego?
- Younger than Grade 11? Want to try our Leaders in Training program? We take a limited number of students in our LIT program ages 14 to 16.
Brick Works Academy welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply through our online application forms by clicking here